NorthAmCon, LLC offers sortation solutions that automate the sorting process and are configurable.
The Modular MDR Sorter is a portable sort system designed to handle packages of varying sizes, footprints, profiles and surface characteristics. Products induct into the center infeed lane in a singulated fashion and then travel through a scanning zone where each product is assigned a sortation route based on barcode data on the package. The packages are then sorted left, right, or center on a ball belt transfer conveyor. The Modular MDR Sorter can be “taught” to determine sorting direction based on standard bar codes or can be configured to integrate with a warehouse management system. For enhanced mobility and ease of setup the Modular MDR Sorter has been designed with casters and can be moved into place as a single unit or as modular components.
- Designed for simple set up that is also modular and expandable to meet changing operational needs
- Equipped with lights and alarms that are highly visible displaying system status and alarm conditions for worker safety and product handling
- Easily integrates with existing equipment and warehouse management system to simplify start up
- Automates the sortation process with hands free sorting and teachable SKU’s
- Simple and easy to use graphical user interface for routine operation and equipment maintenance and management
- Handles up to 50 cases per minute